So I've been sitting on this news for a little while and couldn't wait to share it with y'all. Especially when many of you have been emailing me and asking me the questions:
Will there be more books in the series?
What heroes are going to get their own books?
Are we ever going to see so and so again?
Will NOT UNTIL YOU have a paperback edition?
Well, finally I can tell all. Because this was annouced in Publisher's Marketplace today:
NYT bestselling author Roni Loren's next two books in her Loving on the Edge series and the first book in a new contemporary erotic romance series, to Kate Seaver at Berkley Heat, in a good deal, in a three-book deal, for publication in 2015, by Sara Megibow of Nelson Literary Agency(World).
So what does this all mean specifically? Well here goes.
- Yes, NOT UNTIL YOU, will be compiled into a complete edition and will be available in paperback and ebook in November. Thank you to everyone who bought the serial because that made it possible for the paperback edition to be greenlighted. So *hugs* to you all for making it happen. : )
- There will be at least two more Loving on the Edge books after Colby's book, NOTHING BETWEEN US (which comes out in January)!
- Book 7 will be...Pike (Foster's BFF from NOT UNTIL YOU)
- Book 8 will be...Gibson and Sam (Kade's brother from NEED YOU TONIGHT and Tessa's BFF)
- The new series concept is to be determined at this point, so more news when I have it.
- Also, some minor characters will be getting short stories. More details on how that will work later. : )
- AND in September of this year there will be a Loving on the Edge novella called FOREVER STARTS TONIGHT and it's going to be about *drumroll*... Jace, Evan, and Andre! So all of you who wanted more after MELT INTO YOU and had burning questions about what happened next, you'll get to see. :)
And if I don't say it enough, I want to thank each and every one of you who read my books. You are the reason I get to keep writing these. I heart you all!
*By the way, if you like the photo of Pike above, I've updated all the photos of the heroes on The Ranch page. Check it out. :)
So are you as excited as I am? What hero were you most hoping would get his own book?
NEED YOU TONIGHT is now available!
All content except noted images and videos copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing or re-posting content. Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author. ©Roni Loren 2009-2014
*For full disclaimer, please see the bottom of the page.