Photo by Son of Groucho
Need to catch up? It's that time of the week again--best links!
- Revisiting The Fevered Egos Of Self-Publishing via Chuck Wendig
- Encouraging Words from Seasoned Professionals « Threadbare Gypsy Soul
- The Dos and Don’ts of Writers’ Conferences: Part 4 :: The Knight Agency, Inc.
- Glass Cases: Damn Yankees, and Other Ways Self-Publishing Holds Itself Back
- All About Advances | Rachelle Gardner
- 10 Writing Quotes that Will Keep You from Quitting (gleaned from @DFWCon) | D.B. Smyth
- Neil Gaiman Gives Graduates 10 Essential Tips for Working in the Arts | Open Culture
- The Comfort Zone is for Pets, Not Professionals « Kristen Lamb's Blog
- Pitch Slapped: Why Do You Still Blog? (Or, "Is Anyone Out There?")
- Footprints in Shifting Sands - The Knight Agency on what not to talk about online
- Author, Jody Hedlund: How Much Interaction Should Authors Have With Readers?
- Social Media is an Imperfect Sales Tool. Use it Anyway. | Nathan Bransford
- You’ll Look Like a Spammer If… | Jami Gold, Paranormal Author
- Looking for Some 50 Shade of Grey alternatives? The USA Today Happy Ever After blog asked romance authors for their recommendations. (I'm happy to be on the list, but they also list many of my personal favorites too. Great list!)
- From Terrified to Teaching: My Writer's Con Journey
- Alex O'Loughlin - Boyfriend of the Week via Sharla Lovelace
- What Will Make An Agent Gong Your Pages
- Spice It Up Thursday: The Real Girl's Guide to Lingerie
- In Denial About Summer
- (posted on the parenting blog Peanut Butter on the Keyboard)
NEED YOU TONIGHT is now available!
All content except noted images and videos copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing or re-posting content. Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author. ©Roni Loren 2009-2014
*For full disclaimer, please see the bottom of the page.