The title of this one is a bit of a misnomer. I haven't done a Fill Me In Friday in a while, so this is more like the best of the last three weeks. :) But there are definitely some great ones in here. Enjoy!
- Sara Megibow Sells Romance – The Real Lowdown on Selling with an Agent | Romance University
- QueryTracker Blog: How to Get Your Book Noticed in Today’s Changing Marketplace
- Evaluating NaNoWriMo: The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly via Jody Hedlund
- NaNo Wrap-up, Part 2: Can Slow Writers Win Too? | Jami Gold, Paranormal Author
- Debut Author vs. Career Author via Susan Kaye Quinn
- Amazon’s 2012 bestseller list shows publishers and indie authors need each other — paidContent
- Karen Woodward: Serial Fiction: Is It Profitable?
- New Adult: Needless Marketing-Speak Or Valued Subgenre? (I'm voting valued subgenre. I love New Adult books.)
- Penguin Settles With Justice Department in Ebook Price-Fixing Case in Preparation for Random House Merger | Digital Book World
- Courting Respectability via Dear Author (on gaining respectablity for the romance genre)
On Social Media/Marketing:
- 13 Types of Writers’ Blogs – Pros and Cons — Veronica Sicoe
- How to Use Google as an Author Platform via Write To Done
- Don't pet me, I'm writing: Next to cozy pajamas and good wine, social media is an author's best friend via Tawna Fenske
- Author, Jody Hedlund: Which is the Best Social Media for Connecting With Readers?
- Let Me Check the Numbers: Is it Possible to Have Too Many Twitter Followers? via Janice Hardy
Bright, Shiny Randomness:
- The 25 Funniest AutoCorrects Of 2012 via BuzzFeed (seriously--tears I was laughing so hard)
- Yes! Yes! Yes!...Oh no via Kill Zone <--on the worst sex scenes of the year
What You May Have Missed Here:
- My Crazy TBR Pile & My Tough Love Rules To Cut It Down
- From Debut to Multi-Published: What I've Learned In My 1st Year as a Published Author
- A Year Of Book Buying in Review: Did Social Media Influence My Choices?
- The Next Big Thing...And Boy Is He Big
- My Unforgettable Reads of 2012
- Social Media Overload: How Do Authors Reach READERS? (my guest post at Anne R. Allen's site)
That's all I have for you. I'm not sure I'll be posting again until after Christmas so I hope you all have a lovely holiday!
CALL ON ME is now available!
All content except noted images and videos copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing or re-posting content. Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author. ©Roni Loren 2009-2015
*For full disclaimer, please see the bottom of the page.