It's that time of the week again. Hope everyone had a wonderful week! Here are the best links I've come across in the last few days.
On Writing and Publishing:
25 Things Writers Should Know About Agents via Chuck Wendig
No Shame Here | GENREALITY - on not considering any book a "guilty pleasure"
Trust Thyself | Kait Nolan - on writer's block
What You May Have Missed Here:
- Reader Girls: On Balancing My Writing Life with My Family Life
- Reader Girls: Adult book review: Crash Into You by Roni Loren
- From Blank Page to Finished Book at Sexy Lady
- Spicing Things Up with Romance Novels with Roni Loren at Carrie Ann Ryan's Blog
- Reading Between the Wines Book Club: Review: Crash Into You by Roni Loren and Interview
- Rock ‘n’ Roll High School: Alanis For the Angsty Teenage Soul | Karen Booth
- Write What You Know? Well, Maybe. at Long and Short Reviews
- 10 Things I Hope I Never Have to Do Again at Cocktails and Books
All right, that's it from my end. What were some of your favorite links of the week? Have a great weekend!
“...a sexy, sizzling tale that is sure to have readers begging for more!" –Jo Davis, author of I SPY A DARK OBSESSION
CRASH INTO YOU is now available!
Read an excerpt here.
All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing or re-posting. Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author. ©Roni Loren 2009-2012 |Copyright Statement