Want to keep up with my latest book news? Sign up for my newsletter.
RWA National Conference - July 17-20, 2013
Presenting a workshop with author Tiffany Reisz:
BDSM 101: It Takes More Than Handcuffs
In the world of bestsellers, kink is becoming the new sparkly vampire, so many writers are looking to add some edge to their stories. And why not? Kink is fun to write! But unlike creating a supernatural world, the world of kink and BDSM already exists and has its own customs, terms, roles, equipment, and accepted guidelines. Join authors Tiffany Reisz (erotica) and Roni Loren (erotic romance) for a no-holds-barred look into writing kink. Leave your inhibitions at the door and come with the questions you’ve been dying to ask.
So sometimes I cheat on my own blog. I'm like that girl you knew back in high school, I get around...
- Creating an Author Brand—Why It’s Not Really About the Book (Guest Blog at Sierra Godfrey’s Site)
- With A Little Help From My Friends - How Blogging Helped Me Land An Agent (Guest Blog on author Ashley March's site)
- Blondism-The Bias Against Fair-Haired Heroes (Guest Blog on Daily Dose of Fantasy and Romance)
- How To Win Followers and Influence People (Guest Blog on The Literary Project)
- What Makes Romance Awesome (Guest Blog at Operation Awesome)
- A Letter to my 13-Year Old Self (My contribution to the Dear Teen Me Project)
- On Breaking Rules (Guest blog at Adventures in Children's Publishing)
- My Thoughts on Critiquing (Interview at Not An Editor)
- Best Writing Advice I've Ever Received and Other Questions Answered (Interview at From Sarah, With Joy)
- Interview in the Writer's Knowledge Database Newsletter
- Answering 10 Burning Questions (Interview at Beverly Diehl's Writing in Flow)
- White Knuckling Your Author Platforn: How to Reign in Social Media Pressure (Guest Blog at Writers in the Storm)
- Orange Rinds and Apple Peels: Finding Comfort in Your Own Skin (Guest blog at Writer Unboxed)
- Save the (Cat) Pantser! A Solution for Pantsers with Plotter Envy (Guest blog at Janice Hardy's blog)
- Author Interview over at Laura Barnes' blog
CRASH INTO YOU Blog Tour
- Interview at August McLaughlin's Blog
- Why I Went Traditional and 7 Reasons Why You Should (or Shouldn't) at Anne R. Allen's Blog
- Why All the Romance Heroes Have Six-Packs at Kat Latham's Reader, I Created Him
- Reid Talks About the Perfect Submissive at As the Pages Turn
- Interview at Romance Novel News and a Review
- The Anatomy of a Sex Scene at Romancing Rakes and a Review
- On Being a Fearless Romantic & An Exclusive Excerpt at Seductive Musings
- BDSM 101 at Riverina Romantics
- Interview at The Writer's Cocoon
- Review at Reviews by Molly
- Interview at Love to Read For Fun
- How I Built a BDSM Resort (in my head) at Debbie's Book Bag plus a Review
- A Sneak Peek Inside The Ranch at AsianCocoa's Secret Garden
- The Road to Publication at Ramblings From This Chick
- Interview at Get Lost in a Story
- A Peek Inside Brynn's Head at Bookin' In Reviews
- How Writing Erotic Romance Differs From Other Genres at Words of Wisdom From the Scarf Princess and a Review
- How Being at Therapist Inspired My Writing over at RT Book Reviews
- Interview at Novel Reflections
- What Inpires Me As a Writer at Mina Khan's Blog
- The Stage of my Crazy Writing Process at The Wytch's Mirror
- The Girl Next Door Writes Erotic Romance at The WritersSpace Blog
- The Perfect Romantic Evening at Brewing Up Serious Passion
- Interview at Romance with an Attitude
- Interview at The Forbidden Bookshelf
- 5 Reasons I Love Writing/Reading Erotic Romance at Maria's Space
- From Blank Page to Finished Book at Sexy Lady
- Well, That Sounds Interesting...Spicing it Up with Romance Novels at Carrie Ann Ryan's blog
- Interview at Reading Between the Wines and a Review
- On Balancing Writing and Family Life at Reader Girls and a Review
- Write What You Know, Research What You Don't at Long & Short Reviews
- 10 Things I Hope I Never Have to Do Again at Cocktails and Books
- 5 Writing Tools I Don't Want to Live Without at Writers Gone Wild
"Hot and romantic, with an edge of suspense that will keep you entertained.”
--Shayla Black, New York Times Bestselling author of SURRENDER TO ME
"Revved up and red-hot sexy, CRASH INTO YOU delivers a riveting romance!"
--Lorelei James, NY Times Bestselling author of the ROUGH RIDERS series
“...a sexy, sizzling tale that is sure to have readers begging for more! I can’t wait for Roni Loren’s next tantalizing story!”
-–Jo Davis, author of I SPY A DARK OBSESSION and WHEN ALEX WAS BAD
"★★★★★ TOP PICK! I can't adequately express how much I enjoyed this story...Ms. Loren was a new author to me but she's now on my automatic buy list."
--Emma at Night Owl Reviews
"★★★★ After reading Loren’s book of bondage and love, readers will race out for their own handcuffs and whips."
--RT Book Reviews magazine
"...a stunning first work. I read it straight through in one sitting, and I dare you to even attempt to put it down."
-- Cassandra Carr, author of TALK TO ME
"Watch out. Roni Loren, just like the men in her books, knows how to keep you up all night. Crash Into You is sexy as hell and goes into the dark places other writers shy away from. I can sum this book up in one word-Damn!"
--Tiffany Reisz, Author of THE SIREN and SEVEN-DAY LOAN
"This steamy, sexy, yet emotionally gripping story has the right touch of humor and love to keep readers coming back for a second round."
--Julie Cross, author of TEMPEST (Jan. 2012)
"With a mix of blistering (and kinky) sexuality, emotional angst and dangerous suspense, Crash into You made me a fan of Roni Loren."
--Jennifer at Romance Novel News
"Roni Loren has written a sexy, sizzling, holy-carp-I-thought-my-book-might-burst-into-flames-cause-the-sex-is-smoldering-hot, heartbreaking erotic tale. Yeah. You don't see erotic and heartbreaking in the same sentence but Ms. Loren's debut is a wonderful balance of real, hard hitting issues, a bit of suspense and smoking hot, did-I-just-moan-out-loud? smexing. I was left utterly speechless once I put it down."
--Kati at Romancing Rakes
"Crash Into You is more than just sex and suspense. Both Brynn and Reid have to find a way to move on from the sins of their parents. They have to learn that who and what your parents are do not define. They both have to create their own path and be true to themselves regardless of what others may think."
--Marquetta Whitmore of Heroes and Heartbreakers
"It was a beautiful thing to read!...Crash Into You not only has the sexual aspect of things nailed, but the suspense is riveting. The story doesn't rely on the sizzling scenes to pull the story ahead, they are more of by product of the intensity of the story line...Readers who are looking for a book that is both emotionally riveting as well as scorching hot, need look no further."
--Debbie at Debbie's Book Bag
"The novel that really convinced me I could be an erotic romance reader is Roni Loren's Crash Into You *fans blushing face* Holy freakin’ hotness!...Crash Into You is the thinking woman’s erotic romance."
--Katrina Latham at The Season
"Superbly well written and a stunning start to the series, I cannot wait to get my hands on Loren's next mouthwatering story."
--Crystal at Reading Between the Wines
"The story is intriguing with a lot of spice and a bit of mystery and I found myself fully immersed in Brynn and Reid's relationship from the first sentence...For those wanting a fully-developed storyline with likable characters in a world full of harsh realities look no further than Crash Into You and plan on purchasing the sequel since you too with fall in love with Jace."
--Joder at Words of Wisdom