Photo by Son of Groucho
- Race and Romance: Choosing Between White, Off-White, and Beige via Heroes and Heartbreakers
- The 13 Most Common Errors on a Novel's First Page via Book Eval
- People In Glass Houses… « Wolfson Literary Agency
- How to Keep Writing When the S*** Hits the Fan | Nathan Bransford, Author
- What If My Agent Doesn’t Like My Next Book? via Rachelle Gardner
- The Search-and-Find Feature via WordServe Watercooler
- Writer Unboxed » 5 Ways Novelists Can Benefit from Watching Movies and TV Shows
- Thinking The Wrong Things About E-Book Pricing via Chuck Wendig
- The Biggest Challenges in the New Era of Publishing | Nathan Bransford, Author
- Fandom matters: writers must respect their followers or pay with their careers |The Guardian
On Social Media/Promotion:
- Fandom matters: writers must respect their followers or pay with their careers |Book Baby
- Why Do Readers Connect with You Online? - Books & Such Literary Agency
- Writer Unboxed » Seven Out-of-the-Box Author Blogging Ideas
- Author, Jody Hedlund: 8 Reasons Not to Quit Social Media When You're Burned Out
- How to Blog VI: 15 Tips for Guest Bloggers via Anne R. Allen
- Four Little-Known Factors Destroying Your Blog’s Chances of Success | Marcy Kennedy
Because It Was Interesting:
- 'Losing Yourself' In A Fictional Character Can Affect Your Real Life via Research News
- Smutketeers » Blog Archive » BDSMapalooza!
- Welcome To Studio Smexy Saturdays with Jenn LeBlanc (Book cover creation)
- Lizz Winstead's ShamWow Book Promo With Brian Unger (VIDEO) - Huffington Post
- Always carry a book via Redlines and Deadlines <--book purses
- Team Stickers | I'm Loving ♥ Books Blog (I want team stickers for my heroes.)
What You May Have Missed Here:
- Zang...Best American Idol Performances Ever #atozchallenge
- Paul Wesley - Boyfriend of the Week
- Before Fingers Touch Keyboard: My 6 Pre-Writing Steps
- Drowning in Blogs: How Do You Keep Track of Your Favorites?
- Made of Win Monday: Summer TV Shows
- The Avengers - Boyfriends of the Week
- Can a Love of Reading Develop After the Formative Years?
- The Polite Child Faces the World of Rudeness | peanut butter on the keyboard (my group blog)
So that's what I've got this week, what were some of your favorite links of the week? Hope you all have a great weekend!
CAUGHT UP IN YOU is now available!
All content except images and videos copyright of the author unless otherwise noted. Please ask permission before re-printing or re-posting. Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author. ©Roni Loren 2009-2013
*For full photo disclaimer, please see the bottom of the page.