Photo by Son of Groucho
Busy week? Need to catch up? It's time for Fill-Me-In Friday where I share the best links I've come across this week.
First a final reminder, my STILL INTO YOU contest is still open! So for a $2.99 purchase of STILL INTO YOU, you get a sexy novella and a chance to win a gift card, a box of awesome ($30 value) or a 20 page critique from me (not sure how much that's worth, but I had a 10pg crit go for almost $400 in a charity auction last year, so this is a deal compared to that, lol.) Contest closes Monday night.
Also, huge thanks to everyone who has already bought STILL. *hugs* I heart you guys. : )
All right, enough shameless promotion, on to the links...
- How to Influence Editors in a Way That 90% of Other Writers Don’t | Rachelle Gardner
- 4 Reasons For Making Time to Read | WritersDigest.com
- The Thrill of Uncertainty « Carina Press (on reading outside your genre)
- Author, Jody Hedlund: The Importance of Staying Flexible in a Changing Industry
- What Happens After Writing 3 or 4 Books a Year | Mystery Writing is Murder
- Just What Percentage of Book Sales are E-books? | Rainy of the Dark
- Just Email it! | Leah Petersen (on letting authors know when you like their book)
- I’m Not an Aspiring Novelist (at least for now) – Nina Badzin's Blog
- I Bring You…A Gift–A New Era for the Digital Age Artist by Kristen Lamb <--WANA International is launching and this explains it all. There will be social networking but also craft and social media classes online. I will be one of the teachers, so yay! But lots of fabulous people are involved and the class offerings are going to be kickass.
- And if you want to celebrate the launch, there will be a Twitter party today: The Love Revolution Continues with WANAParty!
On Social Networking:
- Can Facebook Hold Your Fan Page Hostage? Fallout from the IPO Debacle & How It Affects YOU by Kristen Lamb
- Pinterest-Friendly Blog Posts: 5 Important Steps | August McLaughlin's Blog
- How To Train Yourself To Be A Great Blogger | Social Media Today
- Since When Are Blogs Not Social Media? | Copyblogger
- The dirty little marketing secret no one is telling you via Escape From Cublicle Nation - not about writers specifically but a good reminder about brand and target audience
- 50 Parenting Lessons I've Learned (The Hard Way) via Scary Mommy
- Will You Be My Mommy Friend? via Elise Rome on Peanut Butter on the Keyboard - I can so relate to this.
What You May Have Missed Here:
And thanks to the following reviewers for posting reviews this week...
- "All I can say is I was blown away. A very true look into marriage, how it develops, fantasies being met and the depth each is willing to go to only to save their love and marriage. A must read!" - Delighted Reader
- "Still Into You was a great emotional and sexy read. Once they arrived at The Ranch, the sizzle factor went through the roof. Besides the smoking hot sex scenes, there was a great story about two people who love each other trying to find their way back." -Love To Read For Fun
- "Realistic, sweet and adorable romance! Recommended!"- Books Are Magic
- "Roni Loren writes unconventional love stories that are hot enough to make the pages spontaneously combust, yet also emotionally complex and beautifully told. You don’t find that combination very often...at least I don’t. I think she is a must read for erotic romance lovers." - Seductive Musings
- "I loved the story. Seth and Leila's marriage was perfectly written and their struggles with juggling family, responsibilities and still keeping the "spark" in a marriage alive was dead on. Roni Loren is quickly becoming a must buy for me. Can't wait for Melt Into You."- Cocktails and Books
- "Roni was able to convey not only the pain they felt but the passion. Oh my goodness, but do these two have some serious passion together. Seth and Leila are way hot together, and I enjoyed watching them reconnect with one another. After finishing this novella, I definitely can't wait to get my hands on more from Roni Loren." - Ramblings from This Chick
- And if you want to see who I used for visual inspiration, check out my mancandy post at Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance: Guest Post with Roni Loren + Giveaway
All right, that's all I've got this week. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
FALL INTO YOU is now available!
All content except images and videos copyright of the author unless otherwise noted. Please ask permission before re-printing or re-posting. Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author. ©Roni Loren 2009-2013
*For full photo disclaimer, please see the bottom of the page.